I thought I’d make a list of things I’m looking forward to in 2016. Have you done a list like this? Please share it!
In no particular order:
- Apartment! We finally found an apartment and we’re moving in today! I can’t wait to start making it my own.
- Tarot I’m really looking forward to making tarot a bigger part of my life
- Gothy/Spookiness I’ve been lucky to finally start working on a wardrobe that makes me feel like me and I really look forward to playing with it more and honing it. I’m also looking forward to more Batcave events and listening to and discovering more spooky music.
- Tarantulas One of the main reasons I’m excited for an apartment is because I’ve really been wanting to get some pet tarantuals. I’ve been hours, no, weaks of research! I’m so looking forward to some fuzzy little 8 legged buddies.
- Blogging I’m looking forward to seeing how my blogs develop over the next year. I’ve been blogging off and on since the late 90’s but this time I’m realy trying to make it into A Thing, you know?
- Kittenplay/Neko/Kink/Relationships This all fits under one thing for me I think. I’m looking forward to meeting new like minded people in this area.
I was going to make this a list of 12 things but I couldn’t think of that many. Sad