Kelly did this tag as a video and it was fun to watch. Figured I’d blog it!
1. Favourite horror or Halloween-themed song?
Eh. I don’t know.
2. Name something you wouldn’t want to run into in a dark forest or in an abandoned building.
Something that’ll eat me alive! Or other people. The spookiest things I encounter in the forest are other people.
3. Have you ever played with a Ouija Board?
Once. It was rather uneventful of course.
4. Favourite horror monster or villain?
I’m not the biggest horror-fan so this is a tough one for me. I don’t like monsters or villains. Um. Oogie Boogie?
5. The creepiest thing that’s ever happened while you were alone?
One time I heard a man heavily sigh right next to me.
6. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?
Yaaaaaaas. This is on my bucket list!
7. Are you superstitious?
8. Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision?
When I was trying my hand at being a Christian I would constantly see what looked like white feathery wing tips. But only in one particular church.
9. Which urban legend scares you the most?
I think the only one I know of, through other people just mentioning it, is Bloody Mary. All I know about it is it involves a mirror… and saying something in it at night? And that doesn’t seem scary to me. Yeah, I’m not very exciting in the scary/horror category 🙂
10. Do you prefer gore or thrillers?
Thrillers! Especially psychological!
11. Do you believe in multiple dimensions or worlds?
Eh. I think it could be possible.
12. Ever made a potion of any sort?
I feel like I have, especially as a child. That seems like something I’d do.
13. Do you get scared easily?
I don’t think so.
14. Have you ever played Bloody Mary?
15. Do you believe in demons/the devil?
16. You’re home alone but you hear footsteps in your house, what do you do?
I quickly go over the scenario. Is there some way that someone could have gotten in? Did I forget that someone (like a repair man) was coming? If it doesn’t seem likely I’ll probably ignore it. I’ve heard plenty of strange things like that before. If I feel like there’s a chance someone broke in I’d find a hiding place and prepare to call 911.
17. If you got trapped in one scary movie, which would you choose?
I’m with Kelly: The Others. Or maybe The Awakening. Just because the house is big and cool. And it would be kind of fun.
18. If you could only wear one Halloween costume for the rest of your life, what would you be?
This year I’m kind of thinking of being a creepy doll, which I know I won’t be getting around to doing anyway. But still, I think it would be fun to go every year!
19. would you ever go to a graveyard at night?
I have and I would do it again. Fun tip: One time I thought I saw a white ghostly figure waving at me. It was juuuuuust as there was still a little light left and I didn’t have my glasses on so I’m sure it was a trick of the light but it was fun to think of as a ghost.
20. In a zombie apocalypse what is your weapon of choice?
Some sort of shot gun, I guess?
21. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating?
Party. I had enough trick or treating as a kid.
22. You’re in a horror movie. Are you the final girl, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart one, or the killer?
What’s a final girl? Eh, probably the skeptic or the smart one.
23. Do you have to watch something happy after watching a horror movie so you can go to sleep?
24. Whilst watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time, or the person who falls asleep?
Either yelling at the characters or falling asleep. Mostly the former.
25. Are you the one who gets scared, or the one who does the scaring?
Gets scared. I hate being startled (makes me feel like I’m going to pass out) so I would never do that shit to someone else! And I feel bad when I do it by accident.
26. Favorite scary book?
Can’t say I’ve read many scary books. Maybe It by Stephen King?
27. How old were you when you saw your first horror movie?
I don’t remember but it was definitely when I was under 10.
28. What was your first Halloween costume?
I don’t remember my first but the earliest I remember is a pink princess dress.
29. What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
Probably nothing, as usual. But I’d love to be a creepy doll.
30. If you could have a spooky Halloween pet (black cat, owl, bat, rat, wolf), what would you pick?
I’ve had pet rats, they’re awesome but not spooky. I LOVE OWLS but they’re not spooky either. I may have to go with a raven. They’re so beautiful, can look a bit spooky, and they’re damn smart.